Friday, December 14, 2012

I DO BELIVE I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED MY MISSION, THEY HAVE TEMPORARILY STOPPED THE POACHING OF ELEPHANTS

 
 They have STOPPED THE POACHING OF ELEPHANTS in Chobe temporarily, I paid a price but this was well worth it. I have gained much information this year and am aware of conditions in Botswana. The government has stepped up its anti poaching activities at least on the outside appearance. In 5 years there not one elephant poacher was ever apprehended and there was never any news about poaching despite my daily dealings with it as park veterinarian. Since my deportation Poaching is big news with almost daily encounters. The government stops hunting in September. I know its a guise to remove unwanted "eyes" in these remote areas where the hunters took over this function. The stage is set for a massive slaughter of elephants for profit.